
Today (20 October) is her birthday.
Today, I want to reminisce whatever sweet memories that we had together. Every smile, every word and everything of her is flying over my thoughts on her birthday. And whatever is left in my heart for the one that always cherish my life.
If she's here, we'll be celebrating at fanciest place she liked. I'll get her presents. I might take her for a getaway. We might as well counting stars tonight along with her birthday cake while caressing her hair. Might as well grant her a birthday kiss.

Even though she belongs to someone else, my unrequited love shall forever hold still. I dedicate this verse to her, telling her that the light of my love shall never cease to extinguish forever.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Wishing her many happy returns and good luck on her endeavours. May thy be blessed. May Allah SWT guide you to eternal glory and happiness. Not you, Britney Spears, but one of your diehard fans, like me, who stole my heart forever. I miss her so much.
(Am listening to Britney's Born To Make You Happy. Sort of reminding me of you, my love)
Happy 29th birthday, my lost love.

Can't let go and it doesn't matter how I try
I gave it all so easily to you my love
To dreams that never will come true
Am I strong enough to see it through
Go crazy is what I will do
If I can't have you...
~ Yvonne Elliman, If I Can't Have You
I gave it all so easily to you my love
To dreams that never will come true
Am I strong enough to see it through
Go crazy is what I will do
If I can't have you...
~ Yvonne Elliman, If I Can't Have You
2 comments:
so sad to read this, is...
have u watched "Things We Lost In The Fire" [Halle Berry & Benicio del Toro]?
please do...
doa aku untuk ko bro...cheer up :)
thanks bro. aku OK je, tetiba teringat kat dia bersempena dengan hari keputerian dia. heh, good 'ol days :)
Post a Comment