
The whole weeknights is dedicated to The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy at home.
I'll spend my weeknights after work, sitting alone in the dark, having some meals while watching the epic adaptations. I need to 'clear out' my thoughts for a while. Quite sesak lately.
It's been a long time since I last visited my kindred at Arda (Middle-Earth).
"Onen-i Estel Edain, u chebin estel anim. Namarie."
(I give Hope to Men, I keep none to myself. farewell)
I'll spend my weeknights after work, sitting alone in the dark, having some meals while watching the epic adaptations. I need to 'clear out' my thoughts for a while. Quite sesak lately.
It's been a long time since I last visited my kindred at Arda (Middle-Earth).
"Onen-i Estel Edain, u chebin estel anim. Namarie."
(I give Hope to Men, I keep none to myself. farewell)
No comments:
Post a Comment