It's February and lots of things happened for the past three weeks. Since the end of January, I'd been a bit slow in blogging and wrote a lot in Twitter and notes. I'll put up some thoughts I've written later on.
Okay weeks of long weekends have ended. First off, the Chinese New Year holiday. I wasn't really into Xie Nian Kuai Le this year as I usually did but nevertheless the Year of Water Dragon promises to be something good for me. So it seems. Went for some unplanned, fun East Coast trip sans Kelantan, from Kuantan to Kuala Terengganu. Yes, three years in a row of Kuala Terengganu trip (congrats Isz!) and this time I went with my parents. Driving all the way up and stay at Primula was relaxing but the scorching coastal heat was killing. But somehow the trip was fun; we even had our makan besar a day before Xie Nian Kuai Le at our favorite Muslim-Chinese restaurant at Kuantan (and yes, the Chinese shirt I wore was awesome, at least to myself).
The second long weekend was spent nowhere else but Melaka with family as well. And taking into account that I was quite broke (so early?) and got some creative work to do, the weekend was rather mild. This long weekend, in conjunction with Maulidur Rasul and Thaipusam really got me lazy. Unlike those East Coast escapade, this one was dwelling the same as I usually run into: having ikan bakar at the beachfront, going to city centre and what not. Ending my mild weekend was an ice-cream date with my dear schoolmate over creative discussion and gossips, as well as satisfying my crave for nasi ayam at Keramat.
Work wise, was quite slow. It came to me that after all this while, I could turn my creativity into revenue or profit, should I know where to get them. I began to weigh my consideration to seek other better employment at prestigious advertising agencies to pursue my career further. I do have some disagreements and frustration over some matters at office but still can be managed. After all, I have been working for nearly five years and achieve a lot... but not much.
I have been ranting a lot in my notes and Twitter, lately. Perhaps in one of many entries, I'll post them. And like my friend said, "creativity is boundless; no idea is stupid."
Well anyway, Happy Chap Goh Mei, Salam Maulidur Rasul and Thaipusam. And hopefully this February promises more luck and opportunities. And get ready for some exciting work-related stress.
No comments:
Post a Comment