
Who needs a vacation?
Well, I do.
Just like our Mister Crocodile CEO here, I need to unwind and to relieve my stress. Lotsa things going on and it seems that a brief escape from the rubble would be better.
Look at Mister Crocodile CEO. How relaxed and cool he is... laying on his back with sun-kissed treat, a hat, a cooler of beers, a book (by Somerset Maugham? How cool.) and a beach. How great is that?
Some people call me Mr. Croc. Or in a more accurate sense, Encik Buaya. And coincidentally, I love crocodiles. And I own a crocodile teddy. What a fascinating creature.
By the way, October is here. And this month, the Foursome Divers Executive Club will start their maiden diving trip cum a perfect beach getaway. Recharging while admiring the underwater world. What a bliss.
Mister Crocodile CEO, may I join you?
Well, I do.
Just like our Mister Crocodile CEO here, I need to unwind and to relieve my stress. Lotsa things going on and it seems that a brief escape from the rubble would be better.
Look at Mister Crocodile CEO. How relaxed and cool he is... laying on his back with sun-kissed treat, a hat, a cooler of beers, a book (by Somerset Maugham? How cool.) and a beach. How great is that?
Some people call me Mr. Croc. Or in a more accurate sense, Encik Buaya. And coincidentally, I love crocodiles. And I own a crocodile teddy. What a fascinating creature.
By the way, October is here. And this month, the Foursome Divers Executive Club will start their maiden diving trip cum a perfect beach getaway. Recharging while admiring the underwater world. What a bliss.
Mister Crocodile CEO, may I join you?
3 comments:
tak jadik gak plan kita yeak... hurm... hoping that plan nak scuba diving still on...
seems like too many things revolves around you lately la is, but i dunno what...don't wanna make assumptions...
whatever it is, i just hope & pray that all's well with u la bro...
rileks2 saje...chill orait encik krokodail... :D
yup, many things happened to me this whole year. lately ni, aku ada few probs, tp bak kata kebawah duli paduka seri ayahanda:
"LIVE HAPPILY."
sebab itu aku perlu bercuti. ada org bagitau, unsur tubuh n emosi manusia ni boleh dipulihkan/recharge dgn unsur air. sbb tu peranan air penting. dlm islam pun ada bagitau peranan air kan, esp wudhu tu.
hehehe. eyans, hariesz n the rest, thanks 4 e support :) let's live happily!
Post a Comment