I was looking for a job document in my hard disk when I stumbled upon an old folder of my old heydays in IIUM. There are many poems written throughout my student life (I majored in English Literature) and this one, I pick up for this entry.
Falling in Love
There is a boy who likes to stare at one girl.
One day, the boy had a chance to talk with her.
What happened later, the boy falls in love with the girl.
Where is that boy?
He is standing right in front of that girl now, and he says:
“I love you.”
And the girl leaves him,
because she has fallen in love with that boy.
And that night she confessed,
that she loves the boy.
Where is that lucky girl?
She is now standing in front of the boy and she replies:
“I love you too.”
IIUM Gombak,
July 2002.
No comments:
Post a Comment