Monday, August 9, 2010

E-mail my heart (or should I say, Twitter my soul?)

Mesti korang pernah guna e-mel buat bercintan-cintun kan? Toksah kelentong ar. Macam aku tak tau jiwa tisu korang tu. Baik si bagak kental perkasa mahupun berkacamata tebal cembung cakerawala… sama je.


Using e-mail as a mean of communication is common these days. You use e-mail everyday, whether you like it or not. Whether at work or leisure, e-mails are important, such the jolly old snail mail did.


I told you that I’m reeling off from a severe heartbreak. But I can’t help it whenever Britney Spears’s songs are on air. The feeling is indescribable. Aku boleh rasakan setiap bait kata menyentuh perjalanan hidup kami berdua. Sungguh mengena. Aku tau bagi korang ada lagu-lagu yang hit you guys hard enough. Aku pun sama. Asalkan ianya daripada BS.


Here goes one of BS’ songs from her debut album, … Baby One More Time (1999). Whenever I listen to this, every word she sings is so meaningful and darts straight to my heart. It’s like what we both have been doing all these while.


Get an MP3 version, or a video clip of this song sendiri. Malas nak upload semua benda-benda ni. Just plain lyrics, that’s all.



Email My Heart



Forever...


It's been hours seems like days, since you went away,

And all I do is check the screen to see if you're ok.

You don't answer when I phone; guess you wanna be left alone.

So I'm sending you my heart, my soul, and this is what I'll say:


[CHORUS]

I'm sorry, oh so sorry, can't you give me one more chance to make it all up to you.


E-mail my heart and say our love will never die

and that I know you're out there and I know that you still care.

E-mail me back and say our love will stay alive.

Forever, e-mail my heart.


I can see you in my mind, coming on the line

And opening this letter that I've sent a hundred times.

Here's a picture of us two, I look so good on you

and can't you please forgive me for the hurt I put you through.


[Repeat CHORUS]

I'm sorry, oh so sorry, can't you give me one more chance to make it all up to (you).


E-mail my heart and say our love will never die

and that I know you're out there and I know that you still care

(I know that you still care...)

E-mail me back and say our love will stay alive

Forever (Won't ya say, Won't ya say)

Forever, Forever

E-mail my heart.

No comments: