Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The February Backyard

It was a pleasant evening where ex-SMKSS students gathered at a simple but exciting BBQ backyard party at Mardziah's in Putrajaya. After a successful mini gathering at The Pastis, it's time to feast on some smokin' chicken!


When I reached there, the aroma filled the air. I brought mihun goreng for everybody.


As usual, Farell and Safa worked their magic on their cameras and barbecuing skills...


The host, Mardziah. Can't believe my ustazah's daughter is so *hot*.


And there's Edda, my former partner-in-crime with her family.


Asmida and her cheeky look...


And my dear Aidura. The darling among school prefects. What the hell or heaven is she looking at?


We talked and shared memories over old photographs and seasoned school magazines as we flipped through pages. Can't believe looking at myself 12 years back.


And it's makan time. I found the feast was appealing, tasty and scrumptious. And some shots to smile at...
Beautifully smoked chicken parts (hungry laa...)


And of course, the customary photo shoots... It was great, don'tcha think? Thanks guys for making this a memorable one.

Khallas.

(Photo credits to Safa Soib of FotoEve)

No comments: