The Pastis at The Gardens, Midvalley witnessed the not-so-emotional returns of ex-SMKSS Class of 98 boys & girls. Well, out of 35 confirmed guests in the invitation, only half turned up and that was surely a great affair to remember.

Seriously, I felt a bit awkward. Yup, it's been 12 years since 1998 and some I didn't even get to know during schooldays. Furthermore, I attended SMKSS for a mere 11 months just in time for the crucial year of SPM. In turn, positive attitude plyed its part: relax, come and get along with others.


That's wasn't so hard! In fact, I enjoyed every moment of it. All the stories, gossip talks, bla bla bla... and there she was smiling and talking to her friends (yup, I gotta admit I had a crush on her years ago).
Can't get enough of re-bonding? We went to Serdang, the place that felt we belonged for a cup of coffee and talks. Seemed like we can't stop reminiscing the old days.


Many thanks to Asmida for organizing this event. And lotsa hugs & kisses to: Aidura, Mida, Azian, Azam, Hafizah, Farell, Safa, Zainor, Mardziah, Nalina, Sugee & Alan.
We'll keep in touch. I miss my Serdang days. For now, let the photos talk.
(Photo credit to Farell Jamaluddin of FotoEve)
Khallas.
No comments:
Post a Comment