Monday, December 22, 2008

EXECUTIVE MEMORANDA

Memorandum

To: Dato' AFB, Real CEO
From: RS Iskandar, CEO
Date: 1 December 2008
Re: CEO Portfolio

I wish to congratulate you on your appointment as our new CEO. For your information, I have been instructed by the former CEO, Dato' SFA to exercise executive duties as an interim CEO until you assume office on a fixed date as prescribed in your letter of appointment by the Board.

Therefore, I would like to arrange for an official meeting where your documents await to be handed. All itineraries, contacts, and other paraphernalia required to extend your duties in full force are ready and duly signed by interim CEO as a matter of procedure, as per order by the Board on 1 November 2008.

Please RSVP at ext. 5535 or my personal contact at 019-308xxxx for our meeting.

I look forward to meet you and together we can shape the company for the betterment of everyone.

Thank you.

RS ISKANDAR

----------------------------------------------------

Memorandum

To: RS Iskandar, CEO
From: Dato' AFB, Real CEO
Date: 3 December 2008
Re: CEO Portfolio

The above matter is referred.

Our meeting would take place on 10 December 2008 at 6.00 pm prior to your AdNite meeting. I wish to express my gratitude to everyone within your department for the heartfelt welcome and tour previously.

Please bring the documents and we may have a drink or two after meeting.

Regards,

DATO' AFB

----------------------------------------------------

Selamat datang, Dato' Anthony Firdauz Bujang ke NSTP.

No comments: