I am now officially a certified PADI Open Water Scuba Diver.
It never came across my mind to take photos underwater or on surface due to over excitement I had. Even photos at the dive centre and around the island were quite absent this time. Too much water activities and perhaps I was the only student at that time (I was guaranteed to partner an attractive ah moi, but she never showed up!)
Got my essentials weeks before the course, to the extent of getting fins and my own Mares wetsuit. Crazy seahorse me.
It never came across my mind to take photos underwater or on surface due to over excitement I had. Even photos at the dive centre and around the island were quite absent this time. Too much water activities and perhaps I was the only student at that time (I was guaranteed to partner an attractive ah moi, but she never showed up!)
Got my essentials weeks before the course, to the extent of getting fins and my own Mares wetsuit. Crazy seahorse me.
Oh yes, I was certified at Salang Bay, Tioman Island, a week before Ramadan. Enough said, the underwater kingdom is surreal! Gosh, I felt like prostrating to God near the reef on the sandy bottom! Subhanallah!
Crash theories, yes. Day and night watching videos, doing quizzes and discussions, and exam. Then, confined + open water trainings for three days... alone! Of course, there comes dizziness and slight vertigo but hey, I'm ready to dive!
Will provide more updates when I feel like writing a lot about my underwater experience. Splash!
1 comment:
mana pics????
Post a Comment