2010 was a both tremendous and tempestuous year for me.
Many things happened during the course of the Gregorian year, also known as the Year of the Tiger.
But the sweetest thing of all (for all Malaysians), the Tiger Year brought huge success and renewed interest in Malaysian football. A revived Harimau Malaysia, champions of the recent 2010 AFF Suzuki Cup. Syabas and congratulations!
I'd been blessed, albeit not much, by numerous glad tidings. Gifts here and there, freelancing and opportunities that seemed to continue till now.
I was bald for the whole Ramadhan and Aidilfitri. Now, I need a haircut.
2010 also witnessed the reunion of former SMKSS' students. I reconnected with my friends, especially Aidura, Azian and Azam (we even made a pact to go diving together). Sweet.
My sister got married with her sweetheart.
And career-wise, we all wrapped the year with annual year-end party at Borneo Rainforest.
There are other things that I may forget to mention, but nevertheless, I was quite content.
Let's go to the shadowy part of 2010.
***********
As tempestuous as it was, 2010 wasn't really a good year.
First, and the biggest of them all, I divorced from my wife of three and a half years. We still contact each other and remain best friends.
Subsequently, I moved out from TTDI to my good old place at Damansara Damai.
My financial crisis started to grasp my life, which I faced numerous challenges and shortcomings. Hopefully, my 5-year economic recovery plan would produce good results and financial security. I'm still struggling with my financial (with a smile of denial).
Consequently, my freelancing job wasn't a harvest as it was before.
I had to sell my bike to make ends meet. I may consider letting go of my beloved MyVi.
I was barred from travelling abroad, but now I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
The 2010 FIFA World Cup was a disastrous campaign for Gli Azzurri as they crashed at the group stage. I wept that night.
My mishap received another blow when my One Love got engaged in July. Nevertheless, she is now happily married to his high school sweetheart and I gladly blessed the newlyweds.
There are other unfortunate events that I may forget to mention, but I let the past goes as I anticipate the best for me in 2011.
***********
May the best be with all of us, insya-Allah.
Happy New Year 2011!
Many things happened during the course of the Gregorian year, also known as the Year of the Tiger.
But the sweetest thing of all (for all Malaysians), the Tiger Year brought huge success and renewed interest in Malaysian football. A revived Harimau Malaysia, champions of the recent 2010 AFF Suzuki Cup. Syabas and congratulations!
I'd been blessed, albeit not much, by numerous glad tidings. Gifts here and there, freelancing and opportunities that seemed to continue till now.
I was bald for the whole Ramadhan and Aidilfitri. Now, I need a haircut.
2010 also witnessed the reunion of former SMKSS' students. I reconnected with my friends, especially Aidura, Azian and Azam (we even made a pact to go diving together). Sweet.
My sister got married with her sweetheart.
And career-wise, we all wrapped the year with annual year-end party at Borneo Rainforest.
There are other things that I may forget to mention, but nevertheless, I was quite content.
Let's go to the shadowy part of 2010.
***********
As tempestuous as it was, 2010 wasn't really a good year.
First, and the biggest of them all, I divorced from my wife of three and a half years. We still contact each other and remain best friends.
Subsequently, I moved out from TTDI to my good old place at Damansara Damai.
My financial crisis started to grasp my life, which I faced numerous challenges and shortcomings. Hopefully, my 5-year economic recovery plan would produce good results and financial security. I'm still struggling with my financial (with a smile of denial).
Consequently, my freelancing job wasn't a harvest as it was before.
I had to sell my bike to make ends meet. I may consider letting go of my beloved MyVi.
I was barred from travelling abroad, but now I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
The 2010 FIFA World Cup was a disastrous campaign for Gli Azzurri as they crashed at the group stage. I wept that night.
My mishap received another blow when my One Love got engaged in July. Nevertheless, she is now happily married to his high school sweetheart and I gladly blessed the newlyweds.
There are other unfortunate events that I may forget to mention, but I let the past goes as I anticipate the best for me in 2011.
***********
May the best be with all of us, insya-Allah.
Happy New Year 2011!

No comments:
Post a Comment