Hello everybody, I'm back.
It's been quite long since I last posting entries. I have to admit that beside writer's block, I was quite lazy to update stories and I concentrated more on Facebook instead.
Getting connected with friends of old (high school & college) really delights me. There are lots of friends whom I last saw more than 10 years ago. Hmm, I wonder if I could organize a big gathering for all friends (if I'm filthy rich) and becoming a king for a day. Dreaming again.
Oh yes, the most important thing is that we have moved to our new abode of peace at Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur. 10 minutes walk to 1Utama and nearby access to IKEA and The Curve, TTDI boasts some of KL's past. I'm so into KL history nowadays, especially KL in the 70s and 80s, which fascinate me so much. OK. We got a single-storey terrace house at Burhanuddin Helmi. A big house, I could say. We love it so much and the best thing is we are free to do wahtever we wish without inviting some unwanted attention (thus progressing to complaints, as at our former residence in Shah Alam). It takes 15 minutes to reach my office, but it's double the distance for my wife to hers. But as long as we enjoy ourselves, anything is good. We are planning to organize a gathering for our friends at our new place cum house-warming, and yet to be finalised.
Hmm, what else, eh?
Things are progressing well, as we adjust to our new home and new life. Lots of works are underway. Let's hope and pray for the best, insya-Allah.
And last but not least, wishing you a happy and blissful Ramadan to all Muslims. Pray on, lads!
Till then.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Niblets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment